The touch-sensitive hand sanitizer is an indispensable device for hand disinfection during a coronavirus pandemic. It is suitable for crowded areas where continuous hand disinfection is essential. Thanks to its modern design, it fits perfectly into a variety of interior styles.
The automatic hand sanitiser dispenser was designed for high foot traffic areas, offices, production plants and health care facilities. Reliable and stylish touchless dispenser for antiseptic perfectly copes with the delivery of all kinds of antiseptic agents. Please note that some dispensers are not suitable for liquid soaps or gels.
Advantages of the touchless dispenser:
- Non-contact spraying of antiseptic;
- Easy operation;
- Large tank;
- Runs on batteries;
- Made of impact-resistant plastic.
To get a portion of antiseptic, you only need to bring your hand to the top of the dispenser, where the built-in infrared sensor is located. Cleanliness and safety is the key to health in today’s post COVID-19 world. Today’s companies sell hand sanitizers and automatic hand sanitizer dispensers in public places. They can help you create a safe environment for your customers in these challenging times.
Non-contact hand disinfection dispensers
Sanitary and epidemiological rules and regulations stipulate strict hygienic requirements for hospitals and other health care facilities, including hygienic hand treatment for medical personnel, surgeons and others involved in surgical interventions and deliveries.
During the coronavirus pandemic, offices, entrances, restrooms and other public places are equipped with antiseptic dispensers. Both mechanical (including elbow) and non-contact sensory dispensers are used for the convenience of skin disinfection with disinfectants. They dispense a certain amount of disinfectant for treatment in portions, reducing the risk of cross-contamination and microbial contamination. Plus, you can change empty hand sanitizer bottles when you need it.
Touch-free dispensers are available in different types of touch-sensitive dispensers that can be used not only for antiseptics, but also for antibacterial liquid soap or hand washing soap. Dispensers for disinfectants and antiseptics are placed on the wall or on a special stand-holder and act automatically when approaching the hands at a given distance, dispensing a preset volume of soap or disinfectant. Affordable sensor dispensers of filling type are usually designed for only one type of disinfectant (either antiseptic or soap, depending on the model). You can also buy a staff hand sanitizer kit that consists of a non-contact volume dispenser and an antiseptic canister.
Elbow dispensers for hand disinfection
Mechanical dispensers can also be used for hand disinfection. For example, elbow dispensers are often used in hospitals and medical laboratories. When they are used, there is no palm contact with the dispenser and the detergent or antiseptic is dispensed by lightly pushing the lever with the elbow.
Constant disinfection and personal hygiene have become an integral part of our lives in the fight against the pandemic. Because of this, many companies have launched non-contact automatic disinfection stations. There are many variants of the stations in development – wall-mounted and floor-mounted. It is also possible to manufacture according to customer drawings or design from scratch by the design department. Modern automatic hand sanitizer dispenser is the best way to avoid the spread of viruses and bacteria in places of maximum congestion.
Details on the advantages of the non-contact dispenser
- No need to touch hands. A sensor is triggered by raising the hand, which prevents contact infection.
- Stylish, modern, technologically advanced. The non-contact automatic dispenser compares favorably to conventional manual dispensers.
- Automatic liquid dispensing. Liquid is sprayed automatically.
- Self-contained operation. The hand sanitiser station can operate both cordless and cordless – this makes it ideal for standalone use.
- Optimal dosage. One dosage is equal to 1 ml. This is the optimal amount of hand sanitizer for hand disinfection.
- Compliance with recommendations. Authorities recommend the use of antiseptic dispensers in order to prevent the spread of infection.
- Dispenser body. The moisture-resistant body of the dispenser is made of durable impact-resistant ABS plastic and has a hard-wearing, glossy surface. The plastic window on the body is for monitoring the level of antiseptic liquid.
- Infrared sensor and dispensing device. On the bottom of the housing is an infrared sensor that activates when you bring your hand to the body of the dispenser and an opening of the atomizing device.